Create promoters and identify detractors with a post purchase review campaign to drive satisfaction and repeat purchase.
This lifecycle Tactic is enhanced with a static content block showing the product(s) purchased and a simple pick list to rate their shopping experience.
It supports the Revenue objective and affects the following strategies:
- Reduce customer churn
- Drive purchase frequency
- Increase retention
- Increase active customer revenue
For this tactic, the following channels are available:
- Web channel
- CRM Ads
- SMS (new)
Automation Center program
The basic version of the program looks like this.
The Max AI version of the program is the following.
The Max AI elements
1. The first Filter switch node splits your contacts into two groups:
- Contacts who are likely to engage on the web will continue their journey on the Include path.
- Contacts who are less likely to engage on the web will continue their journey on the Exclude path.
2. On the Exclude path, the first Filter switch node divides your contacts into the following two groups:
- Contacts who are likely to engage with your email campaigns will continue their journey on the Include path. As a result, they will receive your email campaign.
- Contacts who are less likely to engage with your email campaigns will continue their journey on the Exclude path. As a result, they will be added to your CRM Ads campaign.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- SMS campaign (if used)
- Swap the email and if used, the SMS campaign in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Select your Web Channel campaign (if used).
- Select your CRM Ads audience (if used).
- Activate the Tactic.