This lifecycle Tactic increases the average order value by displaying a timely website overlay campaign when the total cart value of the customer is close to free shipping.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Increase Average Order Value
- Drive First Purchase
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Increase Units Per Transaction
- Web channel
- Cart update.
- Total cart value is below X.
- Display website pop-up campaign.
This Tactic uses Web channel only and the Interactions program looks like the following:
- The free shipping value needs to be defined manually in the Decision node, see Steps.
- The URL in the Web channel campaign is a static category page and you have to add this category link manually.
Activating the Tactic
- Web Extend
- Web channel campaigns
- Personalization tokens
- The Updated cart event is the pre-selected Web Extend event in the entry node of the program.
- Enter the free shipping value manually in the Decision node:
- Select Trigger attributes as type.
- Select Total cart value as attribute.
- Add your free shipping values manually.
- Create the Web channel campaigns.
- Add personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this In-session upsell Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: