- After clicking MsSQL connection you can set up your connection in the next window.
- Make sure you fill in all fields marked with an asterisk.
- Host – Enter the host name of your connection.
- Port – Enter the port number.
- Database name – Give a descriptive name to your database.
- Username – Enter your username.
- Password – Enter your password.
- Test your connection, when you have added all necessary data.
- Click Save to create your connector.
In your Microsoft SQL database, the following privilege should be assigned to the Emarsys user:
To be able to use the Quick Test function of the the Segment Template Creator the
SHOWPLAN privilege must be assigned to the Emarsys user.