Supported MySQL versions are 5.7 and 8.0.
- After clicking Create MySQL connection you can set up your connection in the next window.
- Make sure you fill in all fields marked with an asterisk:
- Host – Enter the host name of your connection.
- Port – Enter the port number.
- Database name – Give a descriptive name to your database.
- Username – Enter your username.
- Password – Enter your password.
- Test your connection, when you have added all necessary data.
- Click Save to create your connector.
In your MySQL database, the following roles must be assigned to the database user you share with Emarsys:
If you want to use MyAdmin, you should additionally assign the following roles to the database user you share with Emarsys:
Also, the following IPs need to be allowlisted:
The edit and delete options are only available with connections where the database is not hosted by Emarsys.
The information and controls on the MyAdmin page are maintained by phpMyAdmin, not Emarsys.