Please note that Azure Synapse connections are not supported.
- After clicking Azure SQL connection you can set up your connection in the next window.
- Make sure you fill in all fields marked with an asterisk.
- Host – Enter the host name of your connection.
- Database name – Give a descriptive name to your database.
- Username – Enter your username.
- Password – Enter your password.
- Test your connection, when you have added all necessary data.
- Click Save to create your connector.
In your Azure SQL database, the following roles should be assigned to the Emarsys user: