With this lifecycle Tactic you can follow up on a purchase with cross-promotion of a complementary service like insurance or product warranty.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Web channel
- CRM Ads
- Wait 7 days
- Send a personalized warranty promotion
- Send a reminder if no purchase is made
The basic, email-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The most advanced Email+CRM Ads+Web channel+SMS variant of the program looks like the following:
Activating the Tactic
- Web Extend
- Email campaigns
- Web channel campaigns (if used)
- CRM campaigns (if used)
- SMS campaigns (if used)
- Personalization tokens
- The Purchased event is the pre-selected Web Extend event in the entry node of the program.
- In the first Decision node, you can set the minimum for total cart value, purchased by the customer.
- Create the email campaigns.
- Create the Web Channel campaigns (if used).
- Create the CRM campaigns (if used).
- Create the SMS campaigns (if used).
- Add personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this Warranty cross-sell Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: