With this lifecycle Tactic you can follow up on a purchase with cross-promotion of products based on different personalization rules, in order to increase cart value and customer lifetime value.
Personalization rules are business logics that you can apply on top of your product recommendations. Personalization rules enable you to tailor the recommended product set to your business needs. You can create a personalization rule by using a product recommendation logic. For more information, see Personalization rules.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Increase Average Order Value
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Drive Second Purchase
- Web channel
- CRM Ads
- Promote recommended products based on personalization rules
- If no purchase is made, send reminder notifications on different channels
The basic, email-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The most advanced Email+CRM Ads+Web channel+SMS variant of the program looks like the following:
Activating the Tactic
- Web Extend
- Email campaigns
- Web channel campaigns (if used)
- CRM campaigns (if used)
- SMS campaigns (if used)
- Personalization tokens
- The Purchased event is the pre-selected Web Extend event in the entry node of the program.
- Create the email campaigns.
- Create the Web Channel campaigns (if used).
- Create the CRM campaigns (if used).
- Create the SMS campaigns (if used).
- Add personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this Merchandised cross-sell Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: