This lifecycle Tactic reminds your customers to try a more advanced version of the products they are buying on a regular basis. These product recommendations are based on Personalization rules.
Personalization rules are business logics that you can apply on top of your product recommendations. Personalization rules enable you to tailor the recommended product set to your business needs. You can create a personalization rule by using a product recommendation logic. For more information, see Personalization rules.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Web channel
- Digital Ads
- Wait 5 days
- Incentivize customers to buy the more advanced version of the same product
The basic, email-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The most advanced Email+Digital Ads+Web Channel+SMS variant of the program looks like the following:
Activating the Tactic
- Web Extend
- Email campaigns
- Web channel campaigns (if used)
- Digital Ads campaigns (if used)
- SMS campaigns (if used)
- Personalization tokens
- The Purchased event is the pre-selected Web Extend event in the entry node of the program.
- Create the email campaigns.
- Create the Web Channel campaigns (if used).
- Create the Digital Ads campaigns (if used).
- Create the SMS campaigns (if used).
- Add personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this Quality trade-up Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: