This lifecycle Tactic notifies your customers that their warranty will soon expire.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Web channel
- CRM Ads
- Warranty will expire in 3 months.
- Send notification messages on different channels.
Automation Center programs
The basic, email-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The most advanced Email+CRM Ads+Web channel+SMS variant of the program looks like the following:
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaigns
- Web channel campaigns (if used)
- CRM campaigns (if used)
- SMS campaigns (if used)
- Personalization tokens
- Pre-created segment (customers, whose warranty will expire in 3 months)
- Data field with warranty information
Please note that since it is a custom process, it is your responsibility to integrate your warranty management system to Emarsys. As a prerequisite to this Tactic, you need to create and configure an additional data field in Emarsys, which will be used to store data about your customers' warranty purchases. This field will be used in your segment to target customers with expiring warranty. For more information about uploading your data to Emarsys and creating custom data fields, see:
- The program starts with a Recurring filter entry node, set to launch the program every day.
- Add the segment of customers with expiring warranty.
- Create the email campaigns.
- Create the Web Channel campaigns (if used).
- Create the CRM campaigns (if used).
- Create the SMS campaigns (if used).
- Add personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this Warranty expiration Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: