The Referral Report is your go-to place to track the results of your referral program. Here, you can check multiple metrics and analyze how your program is performing.
The referral report page is not part of the main Loyalty Dashboard. You can access it through Actions > Referral:
Captured data and report
From the moment a program is first activated, it is automatically tracked.
You can select the relevant time range and switch between daily, weekly and monthly views at the top of the report page.
You can also download a CSV report that includes:
- Referee Contact Id (Loyalty member who sent the referral)
- Friend’s Voucher Code
- Friend’s Event Time Voucher Code Exposed
- Friend’s Voucher Value
- Friend’s Event Time Purchase
- Friend’s Order Id
- Friend’s Order Value
The data in the CSV file reflects the time range selected in the report page. The information in the CSV file is for all vouchers that were exposed during the selected time range.
The report analyzes the following data:
Net revenue & return on investment
This graph presents the net revenue, investment and return on investment from the plan, over the selected period:
- Net revenue - The total revenue earned from referred purchases, after taking off all discounts, in the selected period.
- Investment - The total cost of the referred vouchers used for purchases, in the selected period.
- Return on investment - The net revenue divided by investment, in the selected period.
This graph presents the use of vouchers assigned to referrals, over the selected time period:
- Issued vouchers - The total number of referral codes issued to referred friends by Loyalty members.
- Redeemed vouchers - The total number of referral codes redeemed for purchases by referred friends.
This graph presents the percentage of referral codes redeemed for purchases by referred friends, out of the issued referral codes, during the selected period, and based on your Smart Insight Recency Settings.
You can also see a trend of the program success for each tier.