To open the Domain validation tool navigate to Management > Email Domain Settings menu. This tool checks and validates automatically the respective domains:
- Sending domain
- Link domain
- Bounce domain
Email Domain Onboarding
The Email Domain Onboarding page lists the existing domains with the following information:
- Name: The domain’s name.
- Type: Type of your domain.
- Status: The domain’s actual status: Success, failed, not validated.
- Last validation: The date when the domain was validated the last time.
- Created On: The date when the domain was created.
In this page you can add a domain or click these icons:
The delete functionality is enabled only, if at least two domains of the same type are entered.
Domain and DNS Information
On the Domain and DNS Information page a more detailed overview of all the information listed for the specific domain, including BOUNCE, SPF, MX, DKIM, DMARC, CNAME and their validity.
Optionally, you can click the Export DNS table to export your DNS settings.
Adding and validating a new domain
To enable email campaign sending it is required to have at least one validated sender, link and bounce domain.
Domain Settings step
- Click Add Domain on the Email Domain Onboarding page and you are taken to the Domain Settings step where you can create a domain.
- Enter your sending domain and / or the link domain.
- Click Save & Next.
Once you have entered at least one sending, link and bounce domain you are free to enter more domains.
DNS Settings step
- On the DNS Settings page you can see the recommended domain settings.
- Optionally, you can click Export DNS table to export the DNS table in a .CSV file.
- Once you have the respective domains set up by your domain provider, click Start validation and the tool validates your domains.
NOTE: The domain validation process might take a couple of minutes. It is not necessary to wait for the end of the process, you can return to the overview page.
- As soon as the validation is complete, you are notified via the Notification Center with further information on the validation result.
Domain structure validation rules and requirements
- The domain label should be "a-z" or "A-Z" or "0-9" and hyphen "-". (Unicodes and Punycodes are not allowed.)
- The domain label should be between 1 - 63 characters long.
- The domain label should not start or end with a hyphen(-), e.g.
- The last part of the domain, the TLD (Top level domain), must be at least 2 characters and a maximum of 6 characters.
- The domain can have one or more labels, e.g.
- A domain should not start or end with a period (.), eg.