You can create segments based on data collected by SMS Campaigns.
In order to use SMS segments, SMS needs to be enabled on your account.
You can use Emarsys link shortener or tracking mechanism, but publicly-used link shortening is not supported.
Creating an SMS segment
Here is what you need to do to create an SMS segment:
- Go to Contacts > Segments, click Create Segment, select Standard Segment, then click SMS segment.
- Name your segment.
- Optionally, you can add a description to your segment.
- Select a template.
Currently, only one SMS template is available called SMS.
- You can add conditions to your segment by clicking + Add condition. Conditions are grouped with the AND operator.
To remove a condition, click the - icon.
You can choose from the following conditions:
- Clicked / Not clicked - You can filter contacts by the SMS they clicked or did not click.
- Any campaign / campaign name - You can name the SMS campaign the contact clicked on.
- At any time / in the last number of days- You can define the past number of days.
Setting At any time means to fetch data from the last 12 months.
- When you are ready, click Save Segment.