This manual describes how to connect, save and update events of your custom Integration Objects to Emarsys, and use them in real-time Interactions programs, by using the Custom Events feature under the Real-time events tab.
First, perform the following steps on SAP CCv2's end:
- Create the desired Integration Object.
- Make sure that the Integration Object contains either of the following:
- The customerID property on the root of the object.
- A user sub-object, which contains the customerID.
Once the Integration Object is created, continue the procedure on Emarsys' end:
- To connect the Integration Object to Emarsys, go to Add-ons > SAP Commerce Cloud Integration > Real-time events.
Please make sure that real time event sync is enabled.
- Below the built-in events, there is a new list of Custom Events, which will contain the Integration Objects you created, and are connected to Emarsys as event triggers.
- Click Add new Custom Event.
- Give the event a name (this will be used as the event's type in Real-Time Interactions) and choose the Integration Object you would like to connect.
- Click Save, and the new event will appear in the list of Custom Events.
For more information about how to customize Real Time Events on SAP CCv2's end, see SAP CCv2 - Real Time Events customization.