Visual Link Tracking
The Visual link tracking page provides a ‘heat map’ of your campaign with all the tracked links marked and their responses listed. This is a purely visual aid – no drill-down or segmentation is available.
Each link is shown with two numbers, representing the unique clicks (i.e. the number of contacts who clicked it) and the total clicks (sum of all clicks by all contacts).
The legend in the top right above the message indicates the ratings from Best (green) to Average (orange) to Worst (red).
Visual Link Tracking does not work for the following:
- Campaigns with Relational Data tokens: Visual Link Tracking is not supported for campaigns containing Relational Data tokens, which do not have a value for them in their relevant table. As no value available, nothing can be displayed for them.
- Deep links: We recommend to use Deep link tracking for mobile instead.
- Visual link tracking does not support blocks using block targeting.
- Visual link tracking does not support send time tracked links.
- Campaigns with personalized product recommendations: Visual Link Tracking does not work if there are not enough recommendation items, because it can examine the rendered email parts only.