Inserting product information in VCE
Note that the Language selector on the Email Settings step of the campaign creation does not affect currently the localization settings in the VCE Product Search add-on. These need to be applied separately during product insertion.
5. On the VCE Product Search screen, select the Product Data field you want to search in.
All standard and custom product data fields are searchable.
6. Choose a search operator.
7. Select the localization that you want to use for insertion.
The dropdown shows you the available localizations configured for this template. All product fields inserted will automatically be mapped to their localized counterparts mapped in the configurator.
8. The Display Fields allows you to configure which product data columns to display in the search results.
9. Enter your search term and click Search.
The search tool returns the first 100 results in a list.
10. In case you have multiple search criteria, click the Advanced Search tab, where you can add further AND/OR conditions.
11. Click the Insert Product icon.
12. Returning to the VCE editor, you can see that all applicable elements have been overwritten with the product info of the product we have just inserted.
Elements that are not available in the product data are not replaced. The same applies when inserting a localized version of the product. If there is no product information for the l
description_x, etc. fields, the elements are not changed.