After Searching and inserting product information in VCE you may later need to update the Product data in your email campaign. It is a common scenario that campaigns are not actually sent when created, but at a later time. The Product data may have changed during this wait period.
When creating your email campaign at the Content Creation step you can manually initiate an update that will pull fresh product information for all products inserted into the campaign using VCE Product Search.
In the VCE Product Search add-on you need to complete the following steps:
1. Open your email campaign for which you have inserted the product information.
2. Navigate to the Content Creation step.
3. In the top-right corner open the tools menu by clicking the three dots and select Update products in campaign.
4. The Update Items screen lets you select the blocks to update (the list contains only blocks where VCE Product Search is used).
5. Click Update to pull fresh product information for the selected blocks.
From the original language version of your email campaign you can make a copy to have a campaign for each locales. With the Update products in campaign feature you can quickly swap the locales of all the products, speeding up the creation of these versions.