With this lifecycle Tactic, you can understand how customers are using your products, what they value and where they see potential for improvement.
This Tactic requires an additional tool for creating the survey about your customers' product usage. For such tool integrations, see:
It supports the Active customers objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Drive Web Traffic
- Drive Second Purchase
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Web channel
- CRM Ads
- Mobile Push
- Mobile In-app
This Tactic has additional variants for Mobile-only (In-app and Push+SMS) channels. For more information, see Mobile variants.
- Wait 90 days
- Send a feedback survey via different channels
- Reminder after 7 days
Automation Center programs
The basic, email-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The most advanced Email+CRM Ads+Web channel+SMS variant of the program looks like the following:
Activating the Tactic
- Survey tool
- Email campaigns
- Web channel campaigns (if used)
- CRM campaigns (if used)
- SMS campaigns (if used)
- Mobile Push campaigns (if used)
- Mobile In-app campaigns (if used)
- Personalization tokens
- The program starts with a Recurring filter, which is set to initiate the program every day.
- The Product Survey Segment will only allow those contacts to continue the program, who purchased from a certain product category, exactly 90 days ago.
- Create the email campaigns.
- Create the Web Channel campaigns (if used).
- Create the CRM ads campaigns (if used).
- Create the SMS campaigns (if used).
- Create the In-app and/or Mobile Push campaigns (only for mobile variants).
- Add personalization tokens.
- Add links to your pre-created product usage survey.
- Activate the Tactic.
For the mobile variants of the program, you need to create only the In-app, or the Mobile Push and SMS campaigns.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this Product usage survey Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: