With this lifecycle Tactic, you can engage your best customers to create content on social media with their personal success stories about using your products.
This Tactic requires an additional tool for your customers to share their success stories on social media. For such tool integrations, see:
It supports the Active customers objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Drive Web Traffic
- Web channel
- Digital Ads
- Mobile Push
- Mobile In-app
This Tactic has additional variants for Mobile-only (In-app and Push+SMS) channels. For more information, see Mobile variants.
- Contact active and engaged buyers every month
- Send an offer to share their story
- Remind them on the next Monday
Automation Center programs
The basic, email-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The most advanced Email+Digital Ads+Web Channel+SMS variant of the program looks like the following:
Activating the Tactic
- Integrated tool for users creating content about your product on social media
- Email campaigns
- Web channel campaigns (if used)
- Digital Ads campaigns (if used)
- SMS campaigns (if used)
- Mobile Push campaigns (if used)
- Mobile In-app campaigns (if used)
- Personalization tokens
- The program starts with a Recurring filter, which is set to initiate the program on the first Monday of every month.
- The UGC Segment will only allow those active customers to continue the program; who have Silver, Gold or Platinum buyer status, and have purchased in the last 30 days.
- Create the email campaigns.
- Create the Web Channel campaigns (if used).
- Create the Digital Ads campaigns (if used).
- Create the SMS campaigns (if used).
- Create the In-app and/or Mobile Push campaigns (only for mobile variants).
- Add personalization tokens.
- Add CTA links to your campaigns, asking your customers to share their success stories.
- Activate the Tactic.
For the mobile variants of the program, you need to create only the In-app, or the Mobile Push and SMS campaigns.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this User generated content Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: