Lo sentimos. Esta página no ha aún traducida. No se preocupe, el equipo localización de Emarsys está trabajando duro para proporcionarle toda la documentación en su idioma!
Email campaigns are template-based emails with content, a launch schedule and a launch list. Emails can be created using the Emarsys application or via the API; however, the API does not allow all features to be used (e.g. templates). It is therefore easier to use the API only to trigger the launches of email campaigns that have already been created via the Emarsys application.
Email campaign endpoints
- Creating an Email Campaign
- Listing Email Campaigns
- Querying Email Campaign Data
- Querying Available Email Campaign Languages
- Querying Email Campaign Categories
- Versioning an Email Campaign
- Finalizing a Multi-language Email Campaign
- Copying an Email Campaign
- Updating Email Campaigns
- Updating an Email Campaign Recipient Source
- Deleting an Email Campaign
Campaign launch endpoints
- Previewing Email Campaign Contents
- Sending a Test Email
- Launching an Email Campaign
- Querying Delivery Status
- Querying Responses
- Querying Responses Result
- Querying a Response Summary
- Listing Email Campaign Launches
- Listing Personalization Alternate Texts
- Querying the URL of a Launched Email Campaign Content
- Unsubscribing a Contact from an Email Campaign
Media database endpoints
Automation Center endpoints
The following endpoints are part of the REST API, but are only used by Automation Center integrations.
Mail stream endpoints
In the Emarsys Real Time Messaging module, emails are sent asynchronously over so-called mail streams, referenced by their ID.
Each mail stream is associated with a template which defines how the final mails should look like when combined with recipient data. Therefore, a mail template has to be provided when creating a new mail stream.
Mail streams can be active or inactive. Active mail streams accept recipient data and can be used for sending. The number of active mail streams per account is limited to 20. Inactive mail streams will reject all recipient data and no mails can be sent.