Lo sentimos. Esta página no ha aún traducida. No se preocupe, el equipo localización de Emarsys está trabajando duro para proporcionarle toda la documentación en su idioma!
Exporting contact and email data
Lists contacts according to the function used (e.g. Contact Registrations), then exports them as a CSV file. The CSV file is then uploaded to either:
- A specified (S)FTP server.
- An Emarsys Storage server (when distribution method is set to local), in which case the data is available via a WebDav connection.
Exports happen asynchronously, and the status can be queried using the Querying Export Status endpoint. Alternatively, it is possible to specify a notification_url which is called when the export is finished.
- You can access the CSV data (Downloading Export Data) via API, but if you want to use WebDAV or SFTP, please contact Emarsys Support.
- The (S)FTP server IP address must first be whitelisted on our server (for security reasons).
- WebDav access has to be enabled first, and requires authentication to use.
- The default time zone used with exports is Central European Time.
The following export endpoints are available:
Behavioral data endpoints
Behavior events connected to emails sent by the Emarsys Real Time Messaging module can be stored in the Emarsys database with these endpoints. This data can be used for segmentation and also for reporting.
The unified behavior data endpoint is the following:
Relational Data endpoints
Records are the rows of a table in the Relational Data Service database. These store information on your customers. With the Relational Data Service, it is possible to load more data, and of a higher complexity, to the database.
For example, you can create a dynamic, personalized email which contains products related to specific contacts. You can then upload a .csv file with relational data and, based on the logic you define to determine which contact receives which product the email is generated automatically.
Each new .csv file uploaded either overwrites or appends existing data.
The following endpoints are available: