Lo sentimos. Esta página no ha aún traducida. No se preocupe, el equipo localización de Emarsys está trabajando duro para proporcionarle toda la documentación en su idioma!
In the Reply Management module, you can define how your system will organize and react to reply mails from your recipients. All incoming reply mails are categorized and processed/forwarded as defined by you. This way, important reply mails will not get lost among the bulk of out of office emails.
All reply mails go to the Reply mail Inbox. This is found under the Admin menu, Reply Management.
Attention: For Reply Management to work properly, at least one reply email address must be set up.
Setting up a reply domain
To set up a dedicated domain for reply management, proceed as follows:
Register a domain or create a subdomain.
Attention: Domains/subdomains which were already set up for the display of trackable links in the Emarsys application and changed to Emarsys per C-Name entry, cannot be used.
Have your provider or network administrator show you the MX record of the domain or subdomain for Emarsys. The name server entry for the MX record must be changed.
- If you make the entry in an administration menu interface, enter mx.eemms.net. as a target in the MX entry of the favoured domain or subdomain. All other settings can remain unchanged.
- If you make the entry via an admin console, enter the following in the zonefile of the domain/subdomain:
IN MX 10 mx.eemms.net
- Please provide Emarsys Support with the domain/subdomain name used, so that we can activate the domain/subdomain for your account.
The Reply Management page - Inbox
The Inbox tab displays a list of reply emails which were sent to Emarsys.
Filter reply list
The list can be filtered using the following criteria:
- Go to Email and select a specific email to view the corresponding reply emails.
- Go to Category and select a reply email category.
- Go to Mailboxes and specify a mailbox.
- Go to Time range and select a start and end date; the list displays only reply emails which were received within this period.
The Email recipient column of the list contains the email addresses of your recipients; as a rule, the From column displays the same email address. If these email addresses are not identical, the sender of the reply mail has used a different email account (a different email address, an alias) for his/her message. In addition, the list has columns for the subject line of your email, the reply email category and the date when the reply email was sent.
To view detailed information on a specific reply email, tick the corresponding check box and click Show message.
To access the contact profile associated with an email address in the list, tick the corresponding check box and click Edit contact profile.
The Reply Management page - Actions
On the Actions tab, you create reply mailboxes and decide how reply mails are to be handled.
Create reply mailbox
- Click Create New to open the corresponding dialog box.
Replace the undefined string with a string of your choice. This constitutes the address component prefixing the @ sign; for the domain name suffixing the @ sign you can use either eemms.net (the Emarsys email domain) or an existing customized domain/subdomain.
Attention: The domain/subdomain you specify is reserved for Emarsys emails. You cannot use email domains for which you have already set up inboxes with other mail servers.
- Click Create Address to add the address to the list.
- To remove an address, tick the corresponding check box and click Delete Address.
Define how to handle reply mails
- Select a Reply mailbox.
- Click Edit.
For each category you can select one of the following actions:
- Forward – reply emails with this category assigned are forwarded to one or several email addresses, which you can enter in the Forward to column. Multiple email addresses must be separated by ‘;’.
- Forward with action buttons – reply emails with this category assigned are forwarded to one or several email addresses, which you can enter on the right; action buttons are included.
- Ignore – reply emails with this category assigned can be ignored; e.g. Out-of-Office emails.
If you want the system to automatically delete the reply mails after the defined action has been performed, activate the Delete option.