Lo sentimos. Esta página no ha aún traducida. No se preocupe, el equipo localización de Emarsys está trabajando duro para proporcionarle toda la documentación en su idioma!
This article describes the reporting screen for individual CRM Ads audiences. For a general overview of all your CRM Ads campaigns, see: The CRM Ads Dashboard.
Individual audience reporting
Here you can see the results of the ad-sets using this audience, with the following controls.
Use the standard calendar function to select predefined or custom timeframes.
If you have used this audience in more than one ad-set, you can select the ones you want to report on. Note that ad-sets only using the audience for exclusion won’t be included for selection.
In the results summary section you can see the overall results of the selected campaigns.
The metrics shown are as follows:
- Costs – This is how much the campaigns have cost you during the selected timeframe, both as a total sum and as a cost per conversion.
- Impressions – This is how many times the ads were seen (including multiple views by the same contact).
- Revenue – This is the total revenue coming from purchases that followed a click on an ad, both as a total sum and as revenue per conversion.
- Clicks – This is how many times an ad in this campaign was clicked (including multiple clicks by the same contact).
- Mobile clicks – This is how many times a click was registered on a mobile device (including smartphones and tablets).
- Conversions – This is how many contacts clicked the ad and went on to complete whatever action is defined as a conversion for this audience, e.g. make a purchase or sign up for a newsletter.
- Mobile conversions – This is how many contacts clicked the ad on a mobile device and went on to complete a purchase.
Note: For Facebook audiences, you can click the cog wheel icon to change the Conversion Types. After you save your changes, the Revenue, Conversions, Mobile conversions, ROAS and cost per conversion will all be updated to reflect the new selection.
- ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) – This is the Revenue divided by the Costs; in other words, the revenue generated for every dollar spent.
- CPM (Cost Per Mille) – This is the cost of 1,000 Impressions.
- CPC (Cost Per Click) – This is the cost of each click.
- Cost per conversion – This is the cost of each click that resulted in a conversion.
For Facebook campaigns, you also have additional Facebook metrics:
- Social Reach – This is how many Facebook users could have viewed the Ad.
- Like – This is how many other Facebook users liked the Ad.
- Comments – This is how other many Facebook users commented on the Ad.
On the graph below you can select from a number of different metrics and project each one on the graph, for easy comparison. Hover your mouse over a particular day to see the exact figures for that day:
It is possible to print the chart or download the chart as a image (.png, .jpeg or .svg), as a .pdf document or as a .csv file by clicking on the context menu.