In Analytics > Registrations, you can see all online registrations, imported contacts and manually entered contacts as they were added over time.
Contacts synchronized from an external database via an integration are not automatically shown here. To trigger contact registration in this case, you must use the Trigger Contact Registration endpoint.
The Overview tab shows the Total number of contacts currently in your database, as well as when the page was last updated. The graph below displays the number of new contacts registered for the selected time range (the default is the last two weeks).
Here the following options are available:
- Accumulated - If you check this checkbox, then the results of the selected time period will be aggregated.
Please note that there might be differences between the Total number of contacts and your Accumulated results. The reason for this is that all contacts currently in your database are shown under Total number of contacts, while your Accumulated results contain all registrations that were made during the selected time period and some of these contacts might have been deleted from the database since their registration.
- You can select a date to see the breakdown of registrations over time for that particular day.
- To create a contact list from your selection, click Show Contacts to display the Search Results page. Here you can see all the contacts in the report. As well as saving them as a contact list, you can also edit and delete them individually.
Per Contact Source
On the Per Contact Source tab you can filter the report by registration method.
The options are:
- Manual Registration
- Imported (manual-, and auto-import)
- Emarsys Forms Registrations
Overview of the Contact creation and Contact Source field:
||Source/Admin in Changes log||Contact source|
|When created by API||Administrator||Manual entry|
|When created manually in the UI||Administrator: User name||Manual entry|