Lo sentimos. Esta página no ha aún traducida. No se preocupe, el equipo localización de Emarsys está trabajando duro para proporcionarle toda la documentación en su idioma!
Here you can find instructions on how best to include the Open Time Content tag in the HTML content of your email, using the different content editors available in Emarsys.
Where to place the HTML tag in your email
The tag should be added to the email HTML where the content should be displayed. The usual method is to create a
<div> for the tag, so that you can make sure the HTML height and width are the same as what you defined for the widget.
Open Time Content tags are added to the HTML in same way static images are added. When building an email which will contain Open Time Content tags, we recommend using placeholder images that can later be replaced with the tag.
For example, here is some draft HTML code with placeholders highlighted in red:
These would then be later replaced with the correct tag elements:
Note that in this example the tag also contains additional HTML elements such as
alt that the Open Time Content widget builder does not provide by default.
Using the block-based editor (VCE)
If you are using the new block-based email editor, you can add a widget to any block that has been created for adding linked images. Simply add the image source from the tag to the image properties of the block and the link from the tag to the link properties.
Before you start, make sure that the dimensions of the block match the required dimensions for the widget, and that the e-editable attribute has been set for both the image source and the image link.
Proceed as follows:
- Open your email campaign in the editor.
- Select the block where you want to add the widget to your email and make sure it is in the right place. You may want to give it the same name as the widget you will use.
- Open the Image properties for the block.
- From the widget tag, copy the URL for the image source:
- Add this to the Image URL field in the Image properties:
- The widget image now shows in the preview.
- Open the Link properties.
- Go back to the tag and copy the link URL:
- Paste the widget link URL in to the Url field:
- Click save and the widget will display in this campaign as you have defined it.
Using the custom HTML editor
If you are using the old Emarsys custom HTML editor to create your emails:
- Create your email as normal using the custom HTML Email Editor. Once your widget is ready, simply copy the HTML Tag and paste it in the email editor where you want your Open Time Content Widget to appear.
- Save your changes and check the widget in the preview.
If you are using the new custom HTML editor:
- Paste the tag in the Source Code pane on the left and it will immediately appear in the preview window on the right.
Using the old template-based email editor
If you are using the standard template-based email editor, you should add each widget in its own section. You can do this in two ways.
1. Add the URL and Image source separately
- From the tag, copy the URL part.
- Then insert this into the Link field of the section editor.
- Now copy from the tag the image source path.
- And past this into the Image field of the section editor.
2. Using Advanced Mode
- Open the section where you want to insert the widget, select the Advanced options on the left and click Switch to Advanced mode.
- This will open the HTMl editor for that section. Paste the tag into the editor and save. Your tag should immediately be visible in the preview pane.