Your first welcome email is a good way to introduce new leads to your key brand message, build value and drive the first conversion.
This lifecycle Tactic ensures that your brand identity remains strong with your leads, pulling them back and driving them to make their first purchase.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategy:
- Convert leads to first-time buyers.
Automation Center program
The basic, email-only program in the Advanced package looks like this.
The most advanced program in the Max AI package is built in the following way.
The Max AI elements
- The program starts with a smart filter which uses the Predictive web engagement AI segment template, with the conditions set to return all customers who are likely to engage on the web within 30 days. For these contacts, a Web Channel campaign is started.
- For those contacts who are not likely to engage on the web, a Predictive email engagement AI segment is being created, for those contacts, who are likely to engage on email within 30 days. For these contacts, an email campaign is started, while a CRM Ads campaign is started for those who are not.
Activating the Tactic
- Email campaign
- Personalization tokens
- Web channel campaign (if used)
- CRM Ads campaign (if used)
- Swap the email in the Tactic with your campaign.
- Add the personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
Differentiate content by size of first purchase
You can use block targeting to show different content based on whether or not the contact made a purchase by using web behavior fields such as:
- predict last purchase total price
- predict last purchase products
- predict last purchase categories