This demand generation Tactic informs your customers that some products they were interested in are running low.
It supports the Revenue objective by contributing to the following strategies:
- Drive First Purchase
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Drive Purchase Frequency
- Drive Web Traffic
- Increase Active Customer Revenue
- Increase Premium Customer Revenue
- Drive Second Purchase
- Product catalog updated.
- Products with low quantity calculated.
- Relevant contacts matched.
- Email with product details sent.
- SMS with product details sent (if used).
The basic, email-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The SMS-only variant of the program looks like the following:
The most advanced, email + SMS variant of the program looks like the following:
Activating the Tactic
- Web Extend
- Email campaign
- SMS campaign (if used)
- Personalization tokens
- The Low in stock event is the pre-selected Web Extend event in the entry node of the program.
In this node, the Stock amount field is a custom product feed field. Please note that it might have a different name to the settings below:
- Create the email campaign.
- Create the SMS campaign (if used).
- Add personalization tokens.
- Activate the Tactic.
Tips & hints
As the first step of creating content for this Low in stock Tactic, you can get some inspiration and creative ideas at Emarsys Inspirations: