At Email Analysis you can find all the email campaigns available for analysis.
You can search for a campaign by name in the Filter field, or click Show filters for extended functionality:
- Email categories are defined by you on campaign creation.
- Overview for toggles between all emails and those created by you.
- Status lets you select only the last 200 emails created, for faster page loading, as well as searching through deleted campaigns.
- Type filters the list by Batch, On-event or Recurring campaign types.
The Status for most campaigns are Launched, but campaigns that have been Tested are also shown, and on-event campaigns have their status as In progress.
On the Campaign Reporting tab the email campaign list provides a status overview for all emails with the following breakdown:
- Email name - The name of your email campaign.
- Launch date - The date when the email campaign was launched.
- Status - The email campaign's status.
- Type - The type of the email campaign.
- Sent - The number of sent email campaigns.
- Opens (%) - The percentage of opened emails as per the total of delivered email campaigns.
- Clicks (%) - The percentage of clicked emails as per the total of launched email campaigns.
You can sort the list by clicking the respective column title.
Here you can:
Please note that in case of A/B versions of an email, the total send number is shown on the Email Analysis overview page and the Result Summary screen.
Updated email metrics
Please note that the method of calculating all the email related metrics has been improved. The data in all email reports are consistent across the whole platform now, and they are calculated in real time as opposed to every four hours before. You may, however, spot some minimal differences compared to your previous data.
We are gradually rolling this out to all customers. Please feel free to reach out to Emarsys Support if you have any questions.