This article provides you information for using shared IPs or dedicated IPs.
Requirements for dedicated IPs
You are eligible for dedicated IPs in the following cases:
- There are commercial certifications, such as Validity which require the use of dedicated IPs.
- You have a specific business case, where you request the use of dedicated IPs.
- Your daily send volume is exceptionally high.
- During your onboarding and based on your setup, our team identifies an exceptional requirement for dedicated IPs.
Benefits of dedicated IPs
The benefits are the following:
- Improved ownership. You establish and own the IP reputation - your emails won't get grouped with anyone else.
- Easier to maintain. Troubleshooting the root cause of deliverability issues is easier because a dedicated IP address allows you to measure and interpret your own results.
- IP or Commercial Certifications
- IP reputation monitoring, such as SNDS
- Allows your security team to better manage any restrictions on your side.
The following articles contain helpful information relating to this topic: