This feature is currently on Pilot release for Retail clients only. If you are interested in participating in the Pilot phase, please speak to your Success Manager.
If you are interested in learning more about Emarsys Retail, please enter your details to request a demonstration.
Store reporting helps you check and analyze the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of your brick and mortar stores. You can optimize your marketing campaigns or product offers by checking these reports.
In order to have access to the store reports, your retail data has to be uploaded to Smart Insight.
Store Reporting page
The store reports are displayed on the Analytics > Store Reporting page. You can filter the results shown on this page.
Stores are displayed along with their:
- Name - The name of the store.
- Date of opening - The date when the store was opened.
- Store revenue - The revenue generated by the store.
- Store purchases - The number of purchases made in the store.
- Average unit per transaction - The average number of items per order purchased in the store.
- Average purchase value - The average value of purchases made in the store.
Use the Search field to search in the results.
The main KPIs of your individual stores are displayed in the Store Reporting chart:
The following metrics are available in this chart:
- Store Revenue - The stores are displayed based on the revenue they generated.
- Store Purchases - The stores are displayed based on the number of purchases.
- Average Unit per Transaction - The stores are displayed based on the average number of items per order.
- Average Purchase Value - The stores are displayed based on the average value of purchases.
- For detailed metrics, hover your mouse over the chart.
- The top 5 performing stores are displayed by default. To display or hide the metrics relating to a specific store, click its name in the right menu.
Filtering the results
On each tab, you can filter your results by specifying the following values:
- Date range - Reports will be displayed for the selected interval.
- Store location (country) - You can filter the results by the country where your stores are located.
- Store location (city) - You can filter the results by the city where your stores are located.
- Store name - You can filter the results by the name of the store.
- Product category - You can filter the results by product category.
To filter the results, click Apply.