You can use your Shopify events that are available in Emarsys to:
Shopify events in Interactions
You can use all Shopify events that are available as External events in Emarsys in your Interactions programs. All Shopify events are automatically linked to Interactions.
Besides sending Triggered Emails (by using the Send email node), you can also leverage all your events and use all the available channels supported by Interactions (currently, email, SMS, Push notification, In-app, CRM Ads and Web Channel) with the Shopify event trigger.
You can set any Shopify event to trigger your program and all events will be available in the Decision, Decision splitter and Wait for event nodes.
For more information, see Creating an Interactions program using the Shopify trigger.
You can use the data included in the following webhook events:
To check the data included in a webhook response, visit the Webhook page and click View response under the specific event.
- Customer Registration
- Order by New Customer
- Order by Recurring Customer
- Fulfillments Created
- Fulfillments Updated
- Order Paid
- Order Cancelled
- Order Fulfilled
- Order Partially Fulfilled
- Order Updated
Typical use cases
- Order confirmation: You can send various order status updates (depending on your available events).
- You can combine any event and use them in your messages.
- Events (especially the order-related ones) contain valuable pieces of information that are also available for personalization.
- Order events: Besides sending transactional notifications, you can also use these events to trigger post-purchase messages in real time, so you do not need to wait until the
predict last purchase xyzfield is updated.
Shopify Flow support
You can use the Emarsys nodes in any of your Shopify Flow programs. With Shopify Flow programs, you can automate processes related to your store such as tagging your clients or sending reminders.
- For more information, see Emarsys nodes in Shopify Flow.
- For more information on Shopify Flow, see the following pages:
You can find more information about the available Shopify Tactics here:
- Shopify: Welcome
- Shopify: Post-purchase upsell
- Shopify: Post-purchase cross-sell
- Shopify: Post-purchase category cross-sell
- Shopify: Post-purchase feedback
- Shopify: Registration confirmation - transactional
- Shopify: Fulfillment confirmation - transactional
- Shopify: Order confirmation - transactional
- Shopify: Order refund - transactional
- Shopify: Order cancellation - transactional
- Shopify: Order fulfillment updates - transactional
- Shopify: Payment reminder - transactional
- Shopify: Lead acquisition
You can find more information about the available Shopify Flow Tactics here:
Please note that we have tested the following Shopify Tactics with a specific Shopify-related application. You might need Premium Subscription to that app. You can also use another app if it supports Shopify Flow and the specific use case. In this case, please note that it is your responsibility to test that app.
- Shopify Flow: Wishlist price drop
- Shopify Flow: Wishlist back in stock
- Shopify Flow: Wishlist reminder
- Shopify Flow: Post-purchase good product review
- Shopify Flow: Post-purchase bad product review
The following Abandoned Tactics are available in your Emarsys account with Shopify: