К сожалению, эта страница еще не переведена. Уже совсем скоро вся документация будет доступна вам на родном языке.
We believe in total openness regarding our application. We are proud of our uptime record, but if anything goes wrong we want you to know about it straight away.
That’s why we created the Emarsys Trust page:
In this article:
The Emarsys Services
At the top of the page you can see an overview of the status of all the Emarsys services, as well as a breakdown by environment.
These services cover everything that happens in the Emarsys Marketing Platform. Every time we track a click in an email, update a contact, import data, make an API call – this is handled by a service.
In the main overview you can see how many of these services are working properly (UP), how many are suffering and kind of disruption (ISSUE) and how many are not working at all (DOWN).
On the right we have broken this down for you into four types of service:
- Availability – Whether the Platform is available at all.
- API – The Emarsys API calls.
- Other Services – Any services not covered by the above two.
- User Interface Responsiveness – This shows whether or not the application pages are being loaded in a timely manner, and whether the controls are responding as expected.
These are listed per Emarsys environment (i.e. the URL you use to log in to your account. In addition to this they are color-coded:
- – The services are all working normally.
- – Some services are experiencing disruption.
- – Some services are down.
Subscribing to Notifications
You can subscribe to notifications via the button in the upper right corner.
Emarsys Trust offers three types of notification:
- Email – Emarsys will send email notifications on all events to the email address you provide.
- SMS – Emarsys will send a text message with a brief description and a link to the Trust site to the mobile phone number you provide. Please provide the full international number, with a plus sign and the country code prefix (e.g. +43).
- Webhook – Emarsys will send an event to the webhook you provide. In this way you can, for example, deactivate API calls in the event of the API not responding, or hide product recommendation widgets if there is an issue with Predict.
You can define as many subscriptions as you like, but only one per email address or mobile phone number.
Emarsys recommends to subscribe only to your Emarsys environment, as well as all the notifications below the line at the bottom. This means you will have to open every environment other than yours and switch the Select toggle to None.
We are currently using a third-party provider for these notification settings and you will have to repeat this step for each subscription you define. We are developing our own solution for this with better usability in this area.
All notifications, whether you subscribe to them or not, are listed by date in the Service Notifications section.
Editing and cancelling subscriptions
When you have confirmed your subscription by entering the code we send you, a link is provided where you can edit your subscription settings. You should save this link for future reference. If you lose the link you can get it again by clicking Forgot your edit subscription link? at the bottom of Subscriptions page.
You can cancel a subscription at any time via the Do you want to cancel your subscription? link.
The Trust Calendar
Below the Service Notifications section you have a Services History with a calendar showing past and current incidents as well as planned future maintenance. Click an entry to open a page with the full information.
Incidents and maintenance are shown covering the days where they affected the Emarsys Platform. On days without an entry the Platform was performing without disruption on all environments and in all services.
At the bottom of the page you can see the overall uptime rate for the past:
- Day – This covers the previous 24 hours.
- Week – This covers the previous 7 days.
- Month – This covers the previous 30 days.
This chart provides the uptime rate for the selected environments and services, and shows which days were affected. Please note that this highlights days with actual downtime; degraded services are not shown here.