You can view only a certain type of email by filtering the list on the Channels > Email Campaigns page.
Initially only the Filter free-text search box and the Category are visible. To use the advanced filter options, click More Filters.
Advanced filter options
- Language - Displays only emails which were created with the selected language setting.
- Type - Displays only emails which were based on the selected template type.
- Recipient source - Displays only emails using the selected recipient source.
- Status - The status of an email is defined by a) it being active or inactive (i.e. deleted), and b) its current workflow phase. You can select a workflow phase from the drop-down menu.
- Created - Displays the emails which were created during the selected time range.
- Changed - Displays the emails which were changed during the selected time range.
- Show all campaigns - By default, only the last 200 campaigns are shown. To display all your campaigns, check this check box.
If your account has a large number of active campaigns, you may want to display only the last 200 campaigns to improve the speed with which the page loads.
- Show only my campaigns - Displays only campaigns which were created by you.
- Show child campaigns - Shows the child campaigns for on-event and recurring emails.
- Remember settings - Saves the current settings for later use.