To create a Mobile Engage segment, proceed as follows:
1. Select Contacts > Segments, then click Create segment.
2. Choose Mobile Engage segment in the pop-up.
3. Give your segment a Name and add a Description to it.
This can help you identify segments easily on the Segments page.
4. Select the template to use for the segment.
For the time being, only one Mobile Engage unified template is available called General segment template.
5. Select your app, and then add the conditions of the segment.
The conditions are grouped with the AND operator.
6. When you are finished, click Save & Apply.
Segment results are cached for 10 minutes. So, if you run the same segment again within 10 minutes, you will get the previous (cached) results.