Changelog - list of changes since the last release
March 20, 2020
March 17, 2020
Mobile Engage: Translator view
Enable multiple translators to independently work on the translation of the different language versions of a push campaign. Learn more.
Mobile Engage: Tap Actions
These allow you to add action buttons to the push message and/or set the default action of the push message to be push to in-app. Learn more.
Here you can find some of the latest releases. Previous releases can be viewed in the Release notes - Archive.
In this month's release, we have introduced a new user interface as well as some minor upgrades.
Updates to the Platform
Strategic Dashboard timeline data aggregator
By default, the results are shown per day on the Strategic Dashboard. Now you can switch between daily, weekly or monthly views. For more information, see The Strategic Dashboard.
Emarsys Scripting Language validation
While adding an ESL snippet to your content, the ESL script is automatically validated on a campaign level. Saving the token is not possible while the script is invalid. For more information, see ESL Validation.
External background images
As well as using the Media Database, you can now insert background images from external URLs. For more information, see Image properties.
Updates to this Help Portal
- We have created a Best Practices document for the Real Time Interaction pilot feature.
- The Magento documentation has been updated with support for custom fields.
- We have added a troubleshooting article about emails not appearing in smart phones' dark mode.
- We have updated the minimum size of Facebook audiences in the CRM Ads documentation.
- We have updated and restructured the Email Archive document.
- We have revised and updated the Mobile First Email document.
Updates to the platform
This tool makes it possible for you to set up and configure Smart Insight for yourself.
For more information, see Smart Insight Self-Service tool.
Smart Insight settings
You can modify your Smart Insight settings that have been configured during the onboarding process.
For more information, see Smart Insight settings.
Omnichannel personalization for SMS
Personalization tokens can now be created and used in the SMS channel.
For more information, see SMS - End-user guide.
Device-level filtering for push messages
You can add device-level filtering to your already existing segments.
For more information, see Apply segment criteria for devices.
New campaign editing experience for push messages
We have updated the look and feel of the push message content editor user interface.
For more information, see Content creation.
Features on pilot release
Real Time Interaction
With our new Real Time Interaction feature, you can react immediately to your individual customers' actions. You can have relevant conversations with them based on their most recent actions, and thus drive engagement.
For more information, see Real Time Interaction - Overview.
Voucher tokens for omnichannel personalization
You can now use your voucher pools to create personalization tokens that are re-usable across multiple channels.
For more information, see Creating a Voucher token.
Updates to this Help Portal
- We have updated the fields in Preparing your sales data file document.
- We have updated the Relational Data documentation with security recommendations.
- We have updated the Web Channel documentation with SPA support.
- The Reply management article has been updated with new screenshots and descriptions.