Üzgünüz, bu sayfa henüz tercüme edilmemiş bulunuyor. Emarsys ekibimizin tüm dökümanlarımızı sizin dilinizde sunmak için yoğun çalıştığından emin olmanızı isteriz.
New in January 2017:
- Smart audiences are now available for creation under the Assets tab.
In this article:
- What is CRM Ads?
- What is Lead Ads?
- How does CRM Ads work?
- Why should I be using CRM Ads?
- How easy is it to set up?
- Supported functionality
Before you start with CRM Ads:
Emarsys CRM Ads is a custom integration between Emarsys and a number of social and advertising networks such as Facebook and Google Ads.
It allows you to leverage the power of the data Emarsys collects and analyzes for you to truly target any contact online, wherever they are. Reach contacts who have not yet visited your website, responded to your content or are otherwise unreachable.
- For more retention – Drive customers to visit your site, and initiate repeat purchases, by creating retention-focused ad campaigns targeting your entire contact database.
- For smarter acquisition – Use Facebook forms to capture new leads directly into your Emarsys database, and use lookalike audiences to clone your best customers and start scaling your returns.
Lead Ads is an integration with Facebook forms that lets you capture new leads directly from Facebook and add them to your Emarsys database.
CRM Ads matches your Emarsys contacts with their profiles on these networks and lets Emarsys create custom audiences for you. These custom audiences are dynamic and, once created, are updated in real time.
In other words, it finds your existing customers on the network and allows you to effectively target individuals in real-time via automated and ad-hoc data-driven advertising campaigns.
CRM Ads works in four easy steps:
- You create your segment in Emarsys.
- CRM Ads sends a list of email addresses (securely) to the network, which checks these addresses against the addresses used in its own profiles and creates a custom audience from all the contacts who match.
- You create an ad campaign to that audience in the network.
- Emarsys pulls the reporting from the ad campaign and displays it in your Emarsys account.
Alternatively, you can create a blank audience which will be filled by the Automation Center by adding contacts to it if they reach that particular node in their journey. The Automation Center can also automatically remove the contacts from that audience after a set period of time or a defined action on their part (e.g. a purchase).
Budgeting as well as campaign management needs to be scheduled directly in your network advertising account.
Emarsys Ads extends your reach across multiple networks, and goes beyond the inbox.
Your most valuable customers are right at your fingertips, in your contact database. It is far more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep a current one, but businesses still spend most of their marketing budget on acquiring and converting leads, mostly via display, search and retargeting. This can only become profitable if well balanced with a strong retention strategy, but retention is mostly limited to active and opted-in customers.
CRM Ads are not limited to opt-ins or inboxes; they allow you to drive your message to wherever your customers spend their time online – in other words, the whole Internet. By merging your CRM marketing data to your ad strategy, you can unleash your full contact database and reach the full potential of your customer base.
And you can still use it to power your acquisition, by cloning your best customers and targeting lookalike audiences that you know will be more receptive to your message.
Very. All you need is to ask Emarsys Support to activate this feature, then use our interface to connect to your Ads accounts for each network.
- Automatically create lookalike audiences using key contact attributes
- Selectively target valuable but unresponsive contacts throughout your entire CRM database
- Streamline Facebook leads and Instagram capture via Emarsys Lead Ads
- Adds a new channel to multi-channel engagement campaigns
- Detailed campaign reporting