On the General Settings page you customize forms with regard to their text layout and the images they use, and define the opt-in invitation/opt-out request in more detail.
You can apply different styles to different sections of the text in the form. For the title, the section header(s) and the section text you can:
- change the font and the font size
- use bold formatting
- align the text to the left or the centre
- assign a different color to the text and the background
Opt-in invitation and Interests tab
Here you define the opt-in invitation/opt-out request (which you activated on the Data Fields page) in more detail. For this, you do the following:
- Select a language.
- Enter the desired text in the opt-in invitation field.
- If required, enter an opt-out text as well. This text is displayed after a contact has clicked the unsubscribe button.
- Create the interests. These are displayed together with the opt-in invitation, thus enabling subscribers to tell you what kind of information they are interested in. You can add and delete interests, as well as translate the term yourself; otherwise, it will be translated by the system. Click Overview to see a list of available translations.