Üzgünüz, bu sayfa henüz tercüme edilmemiş bulunuyor. Emarsys ekibimizin tüm dökümanlarımızı sizin dilinizde sunmak için yoğun çalıştığından emin olmanızı isteriz.
Emarsys provides a helpful import wizard for making manual imports of contact data. To open the wizard, go to Contacts > Data Import and click Import.
Items currently not supported in the new wizard are:
- Default duplication handling (email+first name+last name).
- Newsletter handling.
- Triggering an email campaign on import.
Uploading the import file
To start a manual import, proceed as follows:
- Click Import New File to open the import wizard.
On the Import File page, select the .csv file you want to import. You will now see the column names and the first few entries of the import file.
- In the Settings section of the Match Fields step of the wizard, set the following:
- The Unique Identifier field, which will be used for duplication handling.
- The Opt-in declarations status of the contacts in the file (all with opt-in, all without opt-in, or the opt-in status is contained in a field in the import file).
- The Contact language of the contacts to be imported (if required for segmentation).
- Show the Advanced Settings if you want to:
- Change the field delimiter.
- Change the text delimiter.
- Change the language of the file (this will affect how Emarsys recognizes the field names in the import file and matches them to fields in the database).
- Change the date format used in the file. The supported date formats are:
- In the Field Matching section, make sure that the field name in the drop-down matches the field that you are importing. In the case of multi-choice fields, simply map each value to the field in this step. You can then map individual values in the next step.
Note: For single- and multi-choice fields, both the field and all the available values must already exist in Emarsys.
- Click Do not import to omit any fields from this import. This field will then display the corresponding flag. To import the field, simply map it again to an Emarsys field.
- When you are satisfied that the import settings are correct and the fields matched, click Next Step.
Matching field values
In the Match Values step of the wizard, you must map a value for each of the multiple- and single-choice fields in the import file, for example Interests or Opt-in.
When you are finished, click Next Step.
- In the Finish section, if you want to save the imported contacts as a contact list, you can enter a name for this list. If you do not want to save the imported contacts as a list, leave this field empty.
- Click Start Import to close the wizard and start (or queue) the import.
- You can only import one file at a time manually. If you want to import multiple files, you will need to set up an auto-import.
- If the import fails, for example there was no unique identifier or the field mappings did not match, you will receive a message in the Notification Center giving the reasons and asking you to fix the errors and try again.