Üzgünüz, bu sayfa henüz tercüme edilmemiş bulunuyor. Emarsys ekibimizin tüm dökümanlarımızı sizin dilinizde sunmak için yoğun çalıştığından emin olmanızı isteriz.
This feature must be enabled for you by Emarsys Support.
Creating a Web Channel campaign
To create a Web Channel campaign, go to Campaigns > Web Channel, select the Campaigns tab and click Create New Campaign.
This brings you to the Campaign Type page. Currently, the following campaign types are supported:
- Embedded Campaign - Your personalized message will replace a selected web page element on your website. For example, you can display different welcome images for different customer segments on your home page.
- Overlay Campaign - Your personalized message will appear as an overlay above your normal website content.
- Newsletter Sign-Up - A newsletter sign-up form will be displayed as an overlay above your normal website content.
After you have selected the campaign type, make the following Campaign Settings.
- Campaign name – This will identify the campaign on the Web Channel dashboard.
- Campaign domain – You can select the domain on which you want to run the campaign. Only domains already associated with your account are listed here.
- Language – Here you select the language of the website where you want to run the campaign. This option allows you to use localized campaigns in multi-language web stores. If you select a language here, the campaign will only appear when the website is showing content in the selected language.
Recipient source – Here you can define the target audience of the campaign. The available options are:
- Platform segment – If you select this option you will be able to select any of the segments already available in your account.
- All visitors – Every visitor will see the campaign on your website.
- Unidentified visitors – Only visitors Emarsys cannot identify will see the campaign on your website.
Please bear in mind that if customers already found in your contact database visit your website from a new device or browser they will be treated as unidentified visitors until they log in or perform any other action on the basis of which we can identify them.
Placement and Content
In the Placement and Content step, you upload the campaign creatives and define how they are displayed.
- Show campaign on – Here you can select to display the campaign on specific pages or on specific URLs.
Page – This defines the page types on which the campaign will be shown. You can select from the following options:
- Any page – The campaign will be shown on all the pages of your website.
- After purchase only – The campaign will be shown only after the customer made a purchase.
- Category page only – The campaign will be shown only on the product category pages of your website (e.g. Men’s T-shirts).
- Search results page only – The campaign will be shown only the pages where your website displays product search results.
- Product details page only – The campaign will be shown only on the product pages where users can see the details of a single product.
- URL path – Here you can specify a complete URL path, a path segment or a regular expression pattern to define on which URLs of your website you want the campaign to appear.
Then select when you want to display the Web Channel content:
- Entry – The campaign will be displayed when the customer visits your website.
- Exit – The campaign will be displayed when the customers intends to leave your website.
Other settings you can make here:
- Zone (only shown for Embedded campaigns) – It allows you to select the content on your website which will be replaced by your personalized Web Channel message. You can also save the selected area for future use.
- Delay before displaying overlay (only shown for Overlays) – You can set a delay here if Entry mode is selected above.
Then select the content type and add the campaign content. The following types are available:
- Image – An image will be shown in the overlay. The image will be loaded from the Image URL and will link to the Link URL you specify here.
- HTML – The HTML content you enter here will be shown in the overlay.
- Form – For newsletter sign-up campaigns, this is the only option you see here and it lets you select a predefined form in a drop-down list and enter a post-registration message, which will appear when your visitors have submitted the form. If you have not created any forms yet in your account, you can do so by going to Forms > Forms and clicking Create Form.
You need to upload separate HTML content for desktop and mobile browsers. You can select the platform by clicking the respective icons above the HTML code input block. If you do not enter any mobile content the Web Channel campaign will not be shown on mobile devices, or, conversely, if you do not add any desktop content, it will not be displayed in desktop browsers.
In the Scheduling step, you define how often the campaign will be triggered.
- Under Participation, you can define how many times and how often you want the campaign to appear for a given contact.
The option Let the machine decide (AI) is currently an experimental feature, available for development purposes only.
- Stop targeting recipients after click – If enabled, the campaign will not be shown to visitors who have already clicked it. Note that closing an overlay does not count as a click.
- Scheduling – Defines the duration of the campaign. The default is 7 days starting on the current day.
Once you click Save, the campaign will become visible on the Campaigns tab as either a draft or ready campaign.
As long as a campaign’s status is draft or ready you can edit it at any time.
Activating a campaign
You can instantly activate a campaign you have just created by clicking Save and Activate in the Scheduling step of the campaign editor.
Allow about five minutes for the campaign to display after clicking Activate or Save and Activate.
Stopping a campaign
Allow about five minutes for the campaign to stop displaying after clicking Stop.
You can edit a campaign at any time if its status is draft or ready but you cannot edit a running campaign. If you need to edit a running campaign first you have to stop it (see above).
On the Campaigns tab, your campaigns are listed in order of priority, the topmost item having the highest priority. Priority determines which Web Channel campaign is displayed for customers who are targeted by more than one campaign. It is to prevent you from overloading your contacts with personalized website overlays.
If a customer is targeted by more than one Web Channel campaigns, they will only see the one that is found higher in the priority list (i.e. has a lower priority value assigned to it). A high-priority campaign will be skipped only when a condition preventing it from displaying is fulfilled. Only then will the campaign next in the priority list start showing for the same contact.
You can demote or promote your campaigns in the priority list by clicking the up and down arrows in the Priority column next to the name of the campaign.