You can see all your Interactions programs on the Automation Programs page.
To create an Interactions program, proceed as follows:
One program can only have one trigger event, however, one event can trigger multiple programs.
This will open the program editor canvas. You can see all the available Action and Channel nodes in the menu on the left.
- To change your program's name, click the title (the default name is New Program).
- Hover your mouse over the nodes to get more information on what they do.
Please consider the following:
- You should never navigate away from a program before saving it. Remember that for more complex programs, it may take up to a minute to save.
- If you work on a complex program, save frequently.
- For a program to be activated, it must fulfill a number of conditions. For example, all nodes must have the mandatory settings defined.
- Validation errors are displayed above the affected nodes. Hover your mouse over the icon for details of the error.
8. Optionally, you can test your program.
The Activate button is disabled until the validation errors are resolved.