This article provides you information on the Mobile Engage.
To review the contacts that use mobile devices, go to Campaigns->Mobile Engage-> Reporting tab.
On this tab you can see the summary of all your push message campaigns.
In the Overview section, the Opens and the Installs are displayed, while in the Distribution by platform window the breakdown of platforms can be seen, based on Total installs, Active users and Opt-ins.
The available metrics are as follows:
- Opens – The app is opened from a push message directly.
- Total sent – The total number of push messages sent by Emarsys.
- Total installs – The total number of known app installs.
- Active users – The number of users who opened and used the app in the last 30 days.
- Opt-ins – All users who agreed to accept push messages.
- Opt-outs – The number of users without a push token.
Checking campaign-specific reporting
You can find the following information on this tab:
- By default, statistics collected during the last 7 days are displayed here. To change the selected interval, click the time range field below the name of the push message.
- You can display detailed information related to the campaign by clicking the View Details button. The following items will be displayed:
- Message name – Name of the push message.
- Interval – The selected time range.
- App name – Name of the application.
- Recipient source – The selected recipient source.
- Segment name – Name of the selected segment.
- Status – Status of the Mobile Engage campaign.
- Trigger Criteria – The selected trigger criteria.
- Exit Criteria – The selected exit criteria.
- Total sent – The total number of push messages sent.
- Opens (Direct opens) – The total number of push messages opened.
- Below you can see the most common error messages:
- You can find detailed statistics on the graph. To display more information, hover your mouse over the graph. You can select a single or multiple categories by checking or unchecking the checkbox next to the specific category.