很抱歉，此内容仅提供英文版本。 如果您想使用自己的语言进行翻译，请联系Emarsys Support，我们会考虑您的要求。
The Emarsys Oxid integration creates a secure channel to synchronize data between the two systems, making your Oxid contact and e-commerce data available for deep analytics and automated execution in the Emarsys cloud.
The Emarsys for Oxid integration creates a secure channel to synchronize data between your Oxid eShop and your Emarsys account, allowing you to make full use of the sophisticated reporting and automated lifecycle marketing functionality offered by the Emarsys B2C Marketing Cloud.
The integration features can by summarized as follows:
- Availability of Emarsys contact data fields in Oxid for mapping
- Regular synchronization of contact data from Oxid to Emarsys (one-way synchronization only)
- Regular synchronization of e-commerce data from Oxid to Emarsys (Smart insight and Predict customers)
- Availability of Emarsys external events in Oxid to trigger transactional emails and double opt-in emails
The integration is quick and simple to set up. It has few prerequisites (most of which are included as part of the standard Emarsys data onboarding) and the preparation and installation requires no more than a couple of hours.
It can broadly be divided into the following steps:
- Preparation of your Emarsys account (data fields, external events, mail streams, data imports).
- Activation of the installation package in Oxid.
- Activation of your Emarsys API credentials in Oxid.
- Setting up the data transfer cron jobs in Oxid.
- Mapping fields and configuring the language and opt-in settings in Oxid.
- Verification of the data exchange resources.
Initial data load
- One-off import of contact and e-commerce data into Emarsys.
- Once the initial data load has completed, ongoing updates are processed via API calls for individual contact events.
- For Emarsys Predict or Smart Insight users, monitoring the integration is easy thanks to the Emarsys Data Sources feature.
Your e-commerce shop collects a large amount of data on your customers and your products. This is priceless if you can act on it, and worthless if not.
By keeping your Oxid eShop constantly synchronized with Emarsys, you can:
- Let Emarsys take care of all your real-time transactional mailing needs, including double opt-in.
- Use your Oxid data to drive your marketing strategy with AI-driven incentive recommendations and personalized content.
- Use interactions with your eShop to trigger automated, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Automate regular engagement campaigns such as birthday or anniversaries.
- Enjoy detailed revenue and purchase reporting.
If you are a Predict customer, you can also:
- Learn more about your customers' browse and purchase habits and target them with product recommendations.
- Include product recommendations right in your eShop web pages.
If you are a Smart Insight customer, you can also:
- Set up automated, multi-channel customer lifecycle programs based on customer interactions with your eShop.
- Personalize your content by spend value and product affinity.
- Gain deep insights into the different customer personas hidden within your data sets.