The Automation Center can be found under Automation > Automation.
You can see all your Automation Center programs on the Automation Programs page.
As a quick reminder, here is the onboarding video about Program Creation with Nodes:
Creating a program
Hover your mouse over the nodes to get more information on what they do.
- Before a program can be scheduled, it must have passed all validation checks.
- Scheduled programs can be paused, in which case they will not become active when their start date is reached. If the start date has already passed when you reactivate the program, you receive a warning message that the program will start immediately, and you have the option to change the start date to a date in the future.
- You should never navigate away from a program before you see the Save message in the bottom right corner. Remember that for more complex programs, it may take up to a minute to save.
- If you work on a complex program, save frequently and wait until the confirmation notice is displayed.
- Before activating a program, it must fulfill a number of conditions. For example, all nodes must contain content, and must have the mandatory settings defined (e.g. subject line for emails).
- Validation errors are displayed above the affected notes. Hover your mouse over the icon for details of the error.
- Errors in program settings are checked and displayed on Activation.
- Clicking Activate in the Program Status drop-downs tarts the program, unless a start date in the future has been entered. Provided all validation checks have been passed, the program is now live and contacts can enter and progress along it as expected.
- Once a program is active, there are a number of other actions you can perform in the Program Status drop-down. For more information, see Program status and actions.