The Ad Accounts tab is where you connect to your advertiser account(s) existing on the supported networks. The connection steps will be different for each network (as specific steps of this process are actually managed on the host ad networks’ systems), but the basic flow is the same.
- You can connect an Ad Account by clicking the Create New Connection button and selecting the respective network.
- This brings you to a login prompt served by the selected ad network, where you are requested to log in to the Ad Account with the user that has all the required permissions to manage the Ad Account. (These permissions are different on each network, please see the network-specific documentation pages to see detailed instructions).
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to approve the (soon to be renamed Digital Ads) CRM Ads Emarsys Application to manage your ad account. This is an app developed and maintained by Emarsys, serving as a link between Emarsys and the given network.
- After granting your consent, you are brought back to the Ad Accounts tab, with the details of the Ads Account now listed here:
- It is possible to have multiple Ad Accounts on the same network connected at the same time.
- You can disconnect an Ad Account by clicking the X icon.
The access given to Digital Ads is tied directly to the permissions of the user who logs into the Ad Account to establish the connection. The service will only be able to view the assets and perform actions that this user can. Some actions require Admin permissions, so be sure to connect a user with sufficient permissions. If the user whose account was connected no longer has access, Digital Ads will also no longer have access and the connection will be disconnected.