If the current segment is being used in one or more Automation Center programs, the name of the programs are displayed at the top of the Segment Details page. You can switch to the workspace of a specific Automation Center program by clicking its name.
You can refresh a segment and update the table by one of the following ways:
- This may take some time for complex segments, but you can navigate away and continue working. A message in the Notification Center will notify you when the segment has been generated.
- A segment is always updated before it is used by Emarsys, so you do not have to keep updating them yourself. However, this only happens in the background so if you would like to see the actual number of contacts, you have to click the Update button. The date when the segment was last generated is shown in the Updated column.
The date when the segment was last generated is given in the table as Last updated.
The following information is displayed under Filter results (available for contact, email behavior, geolocation and Smart Insight segments) or Segment results (available for relational, Mobile Engage and Web behavior segments):
- The date when the filter was last run to generate the segment,
- The number of contacts in the segment.
To list all the contacts click Display Contacts.
- Contacts with no opt-in are also included in the displayed list.
- You can save the contacts displayed on this page into a contact list by clicking Save Contact List.
For more information, see Creating combined segments.