- After clicking Create Redshift connection you can set up your connection in the next window.
- You can create a single or even multiple RDS connections by adding your Amazon Redshift schema. Make sure you fill in all fields marked with an asterisk.
- Host – Enter the host name of your connection.
- Port – Enter the port number.
- Database name – Give a descriptive name to your database.
- Username – Enter your username.
- Password – Enter your password.
- You can define the schema name in the Connection parameters field, as follows:
- For public schemas, leave the field blank.
- Test your connection, when you have added all necessary data.
- Click Save to create your connector.
In your Amazon Redshift database, the following role should be assigned to the database user you share with Emarsys: